Neighborhood Assist Grants
State Farm is celebrating its 100th anniversary this year.
It’s Neighborhood Assist program is in its 11th year and is now accepting more submissions, awarding more grants and spreading good to more communities.
This year, the program will award 100 $25,000 grants (vs. 40 grants in previous years) to nonprofit organizations to help fund neighborhood improvement projects. Additionally, they are doubling the number of accepted cause submissions to 4,000 (twice as many as in the past).
- The submission phase opens on February 16 at 1 p.m. ET on State Farm Neighborhood Assist® 2022 and closes once we receive 4,000 applications.
- Anyone living in the U.S., 18 years old or older, is eligible to apply (individuals, nonprofit organizations, schools, towns and cities, etc.). One submission per person.
- Please note, it’s best to submit early since a maximum of 4,000 submissions will be accepted. Last year, the maximum number of 2,000 submissions was reached in less than one hour.
- Applicants can prepare now by going to the website and downloading the submission guide. The application is short and simple.
- After the submission phase ends, a State Farm Review Committee will read and narrow down the submissions to 200 finalists. The top 200 causes will appear on www.neighborhoodassist.com to be voted on by the public. The voting phase is April 27 – May 6 and each voter is allowed ten votes per day.
- The top 100 causes with the most votes will each receive a $25,000 grant, with awards totaling $2.5 Million. This gives finalists a 50% chance of receiving a grant.
- The 100 winners will be announced June 7.